Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter time = Camping time

My entry is beginning to look like I'm about to move an army somewhere !

Sleeping bags, mozzie coils, torches, copious amounts of Tupper containers containing this n' that, water bottles, blah, blah, blah, new baby q weber, blah, blah,  blah.

But no Thermomix.  the guy at BCF, said yep he knew what one was - he's a lucky man cause his wife cooks with one !  smart people the BCF peoples !  but had no reasonably priced solutions to powering one at an unpowered site.  : (     
I'll live.

But look at what Tenina (Thermi guru) has posted tonight on her blog,

Cherry-Upside-Down-Friand-Tart-1.jpg

Upside-down Cherry Friand Tart !


I'm thinking up a way to do this camping.  Maybe do the essential Thermi functions before we leave home .  Such as the milling of the Almonds and then assemble it all in a foil BBQ tray and cook in the Weber ?

wish me luck !   Happy Easter to you and you.

1 comment:

  1. You can get little solar panels for camping where you put them out in the sun all day and then you have power all night! Don't know if the thermomix might use too much power though! I will have to find out so I can take mine camping too!

    ReplyDelete